I need a post with short verbalization of frustration and beautiful music. After dealing with individual teachers who want to be spoon fed the health information on their students, I finally lost it. However, I did not have a wonderful post, I kicked the desk drawer closed. It didn't fix the problem but it did make me feel better. May be I should take the time to do the post instead. Thank you for sharing.
I need a post with short verbalization of frustration and beautiful music. After dealing with individual teachers who want to be spoon fed the health information on their students, I finally lost it. However, I did not have a wonderful post, I kicked the desk drawer closed. It didn't fix the problem but it did make me feel better. May be I should take the time to do the post instead. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete