Thursday, January 6, 2011

Task 18b - My poster from Task 17


Above is my poster from Task 17. I did not include the second page of the poster which has the citations for the pictures but I do include them here. Also, I was going for following the true Golden Spiral, but it seems that the italicized quotation on the inside of the spiral makes it seem like an underlying 2 column structure. That was not my intent, but oh well. Let me know if it works or not. Have a great day.

Picture Sources

Background Picture: http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/college_guide/college_guide/images/Grades2.jpg

Picture one: http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rbo/lowres/rbon477l.jpg

Picture two: http://content5.videojug.com/7d/7d82e8f8-9082-a0e2-4ee2-ff0008c9ad7b/homework-how-to-get-good-grades.WidePlayer.jpg

Picture three: http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2010/grades/grades_01.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Dante -this is great! I could not agree with you more on assessment. When will all teachers realize this? Very nice layout for the poster. I had the same problem with the golden spiral as it seemed that the placement of pictures just needs to be where it needs to be in relation to the text - which you did a great job with.

    Question - How did you find everyone's email address in the class to invite people to view your blog?

    ReplyDelete